Amazon marketplace manager - Join us!
Based in the North Island of New Zealand, we’re a small team of mountain bike parents with a global vision – to raise the next generation of mountain bikers.
We’re looking for an Amazon marketplace specialist to run and build out our strategy with Amazon, as well as a range of other e-commerce and marketplace platforms across the globe.
Ideally you'll love all things mountain biking, have a firm understanding of amazon and shopify – as well as experience working in an omni-channel environment.
Working with our global sales lead, you'll be responsible for providing strategic direction as well as implementation across all e-commerce marketplaces.
The role will be responsible for:
- Delivering on sales targets across Amazon and other global marketplaces
- Cultivating standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, and maintenance – as well as launching new product listings.
- The overall business health of key products / listings across the various e-commerce marketplaces, considering presentation, content, SEO, maintenance and our overall brand catalogue.
- Production, management and optimisation of high-impact, ecommerce digital marketing campaigns, with a particular focus on marketplaces like Amazon.
- Communicating with internal teams to coordinate inventory, new product arrival/promotion
- Constant learning about what is changing on Amazon and other global marketplaces, and implementing those key learnings for our business
- A good understanding of conversion rate optimisation & what the levers are within Amazon and other marketplaces
- Experience managing and updating online product listings and catalogues
- Quality analytical and quantitative skills (able to make data-based decisions)
- Highly self-driven and commercially minded
- At least 5+ years of experience managing working in Amazon Seller Central
- Proven track record of growing sales and managing a $1M+ channel
- Experience integrating Amazon + other marketplaces with Shopify
- Previous experience with e-commerce marketing services such as PPC
- Experience in dealing with and identifying the best opportunities with the 450+ global marketplaces
- Comfortable in high-paced startup environment and can drive results
- What style of riding you like
- Why you think you’re the right person for the role
- Where you're based
- Your salary expectations