Trev - UK/EU sales lead
Our business is growing fast, and we need your help to get North American MTB families onto the trails!
We’re looking for a Head of North American Sales to come and spearhead the growth of this region. You should love all things mountain biking, growing businesses and building awesome relationships with our distributors and partners. You have experience in the mountain biking industry and are as excited about raising the next generation of mountain bikers as we are.
You will be responsible for developing the Kids Ride Shotgun business in the North American Market. This includes building on our existing business and identifying new opportunities. To start with you will be working alone, with full support by our team in New Zealand. We will also want you to grow a team in this part of the world as the business grows. At this stage we’re open to location within North America for the right person. Regular travel in North America, and occasionally to New Zealand will be required irrespective of location.
This role will ultimately be measured by growth in sales. To do this, your key focus will be to:
- Grow our brand awareness in the NA market through your existing network, select trade events, and other marketing initiatives.
- Manage the relationship with existing distributors to maximise sales through these channels.
- Identify areas of opportunity in IBD network and execute plans to grow our dealer base
- Establish, build, manage and ultimately lead our KRS NA team as the business grows.
Your skills and experience:
- A large network in the bicycleindustry across NA. Ideally also including distributor and key account contacts
- Experience in Omni Channel
- Sales/marketing experience and a track record of identifying and closing new opportunities and building mutually beneficial relationships with our partners.
- A track history in exceeding growth targets.
- Strong communication skills
- An understanding of the retail market and experience in key account management in this industry.
- Past experience and a track record of delivering growth for a start up would be of benefit.
- This is a grunty role, which requires the successful candidate to be organized, create structure around them and scale quickly.
To apply, please email email@example.com with Head of North American Sales as the subject line. As well as your cv we'd love to know:
- What style of riding you like
- Why you think you’re the right person for the role
- Where you're based
- Your salary expectations
Applications close 20th April.